This Blog is Dedicated to our dear friend Karen.
When she left this life she left a hole in our hearts as well as several to be read books.
We, her friends, will read these books for her.
This blog will be a sort of book club for us to post our thoughts and feelings about the stories and feelings we have of Karen while we read.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#144 Watch Me Throw the Ball! by Mo Willems

Watch Me Throw the Ball!

I read this with Sam while waiting for our burgers at Sonic and we were both laughing.  So, so funny.  This one is definitely my sense of humor and I'm looking forward to sharing this series with our new little one down the road.

2 comments:

  1. Mo Willems is my favorite children's author right now! I love how he's able to put so much emotion in his characters' faces, when they're so simply drawn. Elephant's eye-roll here, his sadness in "I Broke My Trunk", and his look of concern in "I Am Goiing", when he thinks his best friend Piggy is leaving forever! And then, of course, there's all his Pigeon books too. I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I remember reading the Pigeon books with my kids, but some of the other series I'm not familiar with and I too love the facial expressions. So, so funny.

      Delete