This Blog is Dedicated to our dear friend Karen.
When she left this life she left a hole in our hearts as well as several to be read books.
We, her friends, will read these books for her.
This blog will be a sort of book club for us to post our thoughts and feelings about the stories and feelings we have of Karen while we read.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

#34 Let's Pretend This Never Happened

Oh Gosh!!! Seriously the title says it ALL!!!! I have put off writing this review because I try to be a positive person and I have struggled with what I wold say about this book. Honestly I wish I could pretend I never read this book. I HATED it!!!! I took me 3 months to read. Every time I picked this book up to read I'd get grumpy, therefore I stalled in finishing it. I almost quit, but I committed to read this for Karen so I finished it. 
With that being said I think Karen would have enjoyed this book, I think she would have got the humor that was intended. The writer, is witty, has a great personality, and deals with a lot in her life. 
I will say the book did get better near the end. But just not enough for me!
That is all I've got to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment