This Blog is Dedicated to our dear friend Karen.
When she left this life she left a hole in our hearts as well as several to be read books.
We, her friends, will read these books for her.
This blog will be a sort of book club for us to post our thoughts and feelings about the stories and feelings we have of Karen while we read.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

#229 The Five People You Meet in Heaven


Why haven't I read this before? I remember everyone talking about it, saying it was great! I agree!!!
after the last book I read I needed a quick feel good book. Mandy suggested this one and it delivered!! I read this book in two days! I could have done it faster than that but I do have other responsibilities- darn it!!! 
This book really made me think if this is the process of getting to heaven really like, then who would I meet, what lessons would they teach me? I also find myself pondering who I would wait for to teach them. 
It makes me aware of everyone I come in contact with, how am I contributing to their life? So many thoughts this book provided for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment