This Blog is Dedicated to our dear friend Karen.
When she left this life she left a hole in our hearts as well as several to be read books.
We, her friends, will read these books for her.
This blog will be a sort of book club for us to post our thoughts and feelings about the stories and feelings we have of Karen while we read.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

#403 Sisterchicks on the Loose by Robin Jones Gunn

366208

Oh boy,,,sigh,,, this book....I want to be careful because I think this book was recommended to Karen by a good friend (not sure, but think so).  I will just say I did not like it.  And I see she has 8 more on her TBR pile that goes along with this story.  This is one of those times I wish she was here so I could say, really?  What did you think of this one?  I imagine she would laugh and say, yeah, I knew you wouldn't like this one, but it wasn't THAT bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment