This Blog is Dedicated to our dear friend Karen.
When she left this life she left a hole in our hearts as well as several to be read books.
We, her friends, will read these books for her.
This blog will be a sort of book club for us to post our thoughts and feelings about the stories and feelings we have of Karen while we read.

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

#184 Baby Proof Emily Griffin

42149

This is the second book by this author, of Karen's books, that I've read.  The first one I didn't know what to think....however, I liked this one better.  It felt like I just binged watched a dramedy on Netflix.  It has that feel to it.

It's about a girl that marries a boy and they both decided beforehand they would not have children, however, the boy changed his mind and wants children.  Pride ensues, things happen and drama unfolds and many subplots are going on which keeps the reader reading.  I enjoyed it.  Nothing great, but a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment